High Speed TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver , 3 Axis Cnc Router Controller Kit
1. Hardware Features
- Hardware Features
- Supports MACH3, KCAM4, EMC2 etc…
- Can drive four channels 4.5A stepper motors, input voltage up to 18V - 40V.
- Resolution 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 micro stepping output.
- 100% Full DC-DC high-speed optical isolation to protect the user's computer and equipment.
- Four channels of 0.4 - 4.5A adjustable output current for 2/4 phase bipolar stepper driver.
- Build with 1 ways relay output and 5 ways limit interface.
- Automatic idle-current reduction.
2.Common indicator of 2 phase stepper motor driver:
The red indicator is on.
|1. A short circuit of motor wires.
||Inspect or change wires
|2. The external voltage is over or low than the driver’s working voltage.
||Adjust the voltage to a reasonable rang
|3. Unknown reason
||Return the goods
|Pulse Input Frequency
|Logic Signal Current
||Natural Cooling or Forced cooling
||Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases
||-20℃ － 65℃ (-4℉ － 149℉)
||0℃ － 50℃ (32℉ － 122℉)
||40%RH － 90%RH
||70℃ (158℉) Max
||580 g (20.5 oz)
5.Applications of stepper motor driver
It can be applied in a variety of small scale automation equipment and instruments, such as labeling machine, cutting machine, packing machine, drawing machine, engraving machine, CNC machine and so on. It always performs well when it is used in equipment which requires for low-vibration, low-noise, high-precision and high-velocity.
Changzhou Hejie Motor Co., Ltd. is located in the rich rao beautiful developed China motor town -- Changzhou city, founded in 2009, is specialized in research and development, production, sales of motor an enterprise. The company has accumulated more than ten years of experience in motor design and manufacturing, and has a number of invention patents and utility model patents. The company mainly r & D and production series stepper motor, the series brushless DC motor, AC/DC servo motor. The motor sells well all over the country and is exported to more than ten countries and regions. The products have passed CE and ROHS certification, and the company has passed ISO9001 total quality management system certification. Company products are widely applied to carved machine, embroidery machine, industrial robots, robots, unmanned aerial vehicle (uav), CNC machine tools, digital printing, computer flat knitting machine, 3 d printing, packaging machinery, industrial printers, medical equipment, new energy vehicles and other automation control and automation equipment in the system.
1)What is a stepper motor and stepper driver?
Stepper motor is a special motor for precise control of speed and position. It rotates at a fixed angle (called "step angle") step by step, so called stepper motor. It is characterized by no cumulative error. It receives every pulse sent from the controller and drives the motor at a fixed angle by the driver. Therefore, it is widely used in various open-loop control.
The stepper driver is a kind of power amplifier that can make the stepper motor operation. It can convert the pulse signal from the controller into the power signal of the stepper motor. The speed of the motor is proportional to the pulse frequency, so that control pulse frequency can be precisely adjusted speed, and control the pulse can precise positioning.
2)What is the subdivision of the driver? What is the relationship between the speed and the pulse frequency?
Stepper motor due to its own unique structure, the factory are marked with "motor inherent step angle" (such as 0.9° / 1.8 °, means half-step work every step of the turn angle is 0.9 °, the whole step is 1.8 ° ). However, in many precise control and occasions, the whole step angle is too large, which affects the control accuracy and the vibration is too large. Therefore, it requires many steps to complete an inherent motor step angle, which is called subdivision drive and the electronics which can realize this function are called subdivided drivers.
V:Motor speed(r/s) P:Pulse frequency(Hz)
θe:Motor inherent step angle m:Subdivision (whole step is 1, half step is 2)
3) What are the advantages of subdivision driver?
● Increasing step uniformity by reducing the step angle,so that can improve the control accuracy.
● Can greatly reduce the motor vibration, low-frequency oscillation is the inherent characteristics of the stepper motor, using of subdivision is the best way to eliminate it.
● can effectively reduce the torque ripple, increase the output torque.
These advantages are generally recognized by the user, and bring them benifits, so we recommend using subdivision driver.
4) Why does my motor only operate in one direction?
● The direction signal may be too weak, or the wiring polarity is wrong, or the signal voltage is too high, burnout direction current limiting resistor.
● Pulse mode mismatch, signal is pulse / direction, driver must be set to this mode; drive must be in the same mode if the signal is CW / CCW (double pulse mode), or the motor will run in only one direction.
Related Qualification Certificate: